Quick start with a bookmarklet
- Go to web2doc.net, enter your purchased Web2Doc key or a demo Web2Doc key and click okay
- Scroll to bookmarklets, select an endpoint from the drop-down menu and click create bookmarklet
- Drag the bookmarklet to the bookmark bar.
- Whenever you visit a web page that you want to read later, click the bookmarklet to save the page as an article without menus, ads, pop-ups and the usual clutter.
- Bookmark the web channel URL to browse, search and delete saved pages with your browser.
- If you are familiar with RSS, copy the URL of the RSS channel and subscribe with your RSS reader.
Other methods to launch Web2Doc
On desktop & mobile: extensions, mobile apps
Using a Web2Doc browser extension is similar to using a bookmarklet - you launch Web2Doc by clicking the extension icon. You can send links to Web2Doc from the context (right-click) menu too. You need to select an endpoint from the drop-down menu and save your Web2Doc key in the extension settings.
Web2Doc browser extensions: Chrome
These extensions work with mobile browsers on Android - Firefox Beta & Nightly, Mull, Kiwi Browser.
IOS & Android
Go to web2doc.net, enter your Web2Doc key and hit OKAY. Scroll to the instructions how to launch Web2Doc with the built-in IOS app Shortcuts and with the Android app HTTP Shortcuts by using the main share menu.
Web2Doc key for one year
and you'll be redirected to our FastSpring
payment page. A non-demo Web2Doc key costs $2/mo billed annually: $24 + VAT/GST/SaleTax if applicable. After a successful payment, our payment processor - FastSpring.com
, will provide you with a Web2Doc key
which will be functional for one year. This is not
a subscription and you will not
be automatically charged at the end of the period.
You do not have to register and login. We do not need to know your email address as we will never send you any emails without you emailing us first. Feel free to enter a temporary email address when making the payment. Using the same email address (temporary or not) when you renew, will let you keep your previous RSS channel and web channel URLs.
Privacy & Cookies
Privacy related information
This website does not use trackers, analytics, advertisement; does not collect and does not share any sort of personal information. Navigational information
is stored in logs but not processed or shared in any way. Logs are deleted every day at 3am UTC. We set a single session cookie when you enter your Web2Doc key on the front page. The session and its cookie expire when you close your browser.
When and why web2doc fails
Bookmarklets don't work on some websites
Web2Doc has not saved the requested page
Most likely, Web2Doc has stumbled upon a captcha or other method to detect and prevent bots from accessing the website. There is nothing you can do.
Web2Doc has saved the requested page, but only a title without content